Glass palletizing system automotive automation line
Fields Of Application: Automotive Glass
Type:Glass Palletizing System
Glass Required: Laminated windshields Model NO.: FZPT-A
Maximum Glass Size: 2300*1400 mm Minimum Glass Size: 1000*700 mm
Glass Thickness: 3mm – 6 mm
Conveyor Level: 850 +/- 30 mm (Customized)
Orientation Of Glasses:Wing Down
Depth Of Bend: Max. 300mm
Cross-Curvature: Max. 40mm
Control System: PLC
Capacity: 20-25s/pc (Customized)
Usage: Trim and polish of the PVB excess
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
Brand: FUZUAN MACHINERY
Warranty: 1 Years
Origin: Jiangsu, China
PURPOSE/DESCRIPTION OF PROCESS
An automatic palletizing device for automobile glass belongs to the field of automatic production lines for automobile glass.
The palletizing robot has flexible and precise operation, high stability, and high operating efficiency, which greatly saves labor and space.
Automatic palletizers are divided into two types according to the level of intelligence: Robot palletizing system and mechanical palletizing system.
This solution solves the problem of the front windshield conveyed from the upstream initial vacuum / VPL furnace. Through this system, the front windshield automatically bonds the rearview mirror base and the rain sensor accessory. This equipment is a patented project with high technology content, and running this project at the same time can save labor.
This Glass Palletizing System bonds brackets and sensors onto automotive windshields.
Windshields are carried on conveyors of de-airing system, and then centered before bonding. Robots picks up desired components from the bracket/sensor magazine via special tooling. After detection, absolute coordinates are transferred by the camera's control system and bonding is performed. Windshields with brackets and sensors are carried to the end of the conveyor line and picked up by robots for palletizing.
Robot for remove the vacuum rubber ring
Adhesion of mirror button and rain sensor.
Automotive laminated glass, such as curved windshields and laminated side windows.
The capacity for FZPT-A: 15 -25 second/pc (Customized)
●The glass separator are automatically separated and arranged by a vibrating array machine/arrangement.
●The starting, stopping and speed of the vibrating array machine can be adjusted by setting the line.
●The glass separator is automatically mounted on the glass with a pneumatic clamp and a palletizing robot synchronous action.
●Two-position palletizing platform
● Highly‐efficient robotic palletizing system
● Full automation of automotive glass production
This Glass Palletizing System is composed mainly of
●Conveyor with Positioning Function
●KUKA/ABB Robot for automatic palletizing of the glass
●Glass separator arranger
● Safety protect net
2 Technical Parameters
|Maximum Glass Size||2300*1400 mm|
|Minimum Glass Size||1000*700 mm|
|Glass Thickness||3mm– 6 mm|
|Conveyor Height||850mm +/- 30 mm (Customized)|
|Orientation of Glasses||By convex up (“wings” down)|
|Depth of Bend||Max 300mm|
|Capacity||20-26 second/pc (Customized)|
|Total Power||40 KW|
|Voltage/Frequency||380V/50Hz 3ph (Customized)|
|PLC Voltage PLC||220V|
|Compressed air||Pressure 0.5～0.6Mpa, 2m³/min|
|Compressed air supply||Pressure 0.5～0.6Mpa|
|Compressed air supply flow||2m³/min|
● Adopts a set six-axis industrial robot.
● The robot is equipped with a multi-functional adsorption frame
● This conveyor speed of the line is changed by the electromagnetic adjuster, and the stepping mode is convenient, simple and reliable.
● Suitable for different glass specifications.
● The glass separator are automatically separated.
● Speed of the vibrating array machine for the separator can be adjusted same with the Glass Palletizing System line.
● The platform can be rotated by 180°, and the rotating platform is equipped with a locking mechanism.
● Robot in the automotive glass industry, realized the full automation, which reduces intermediate links and greatly improves the quality of autoglass.
● It can protect the personal safety of the operator and enhance the operator's sense of safety in production.
● The operation speed of the automated production line is more stable, and the working time is longer. It is not affected by external factors and will not be emotional. The robots are programmed to move with high precision, and the production efficiency of the automated loading and unloading manipulators is higher. better quality.