PVB trimming and polishing line windshield process
Fields Of Application: Automotive Glass
Type:Glass Washing And Drying Machines
Glass Required: Laminated windshields with PVB interlayer
Model NO.: FZPVBT-A
Maximum Glass Size: 1850*1250 mm Minimum Glass Size: 1100*400 mm
Glass Thickness: 3mm – 6 mm
Orientation Of Glasses: Wing Down
Depth Of Bend: Max. 350mm
Cross-Curvature: Max. 50mm
Control System: PLC
Usage: Trim and polish of the PVB excess
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
Brand: FUZUAN MACHINERY
Warranty: 1 Years
Origin: Jiangsu, China
PURPOSE/DESCRIPTION OF PROCESS
This PVB Trimming system is to solve the shortcomings of uneven trimming, hidden safety hazards, or unsuitability for automotive laminated glass, especially laminated glass for high-end automobiles, in the prior art trimming methods, and provide a fully automatic The method of trimming the laminated glass of the robot car.
After lamination of glass, the PVB comes out of the glass 3-6mm demanding a trimming and polishing of the PVB excess to guarantee the quality requested by customer.
The Trimming / Polishing must be able to trim / polish up to 2.1 mm of PVB (Multilayer)
The color of finished trimmed / polished PVB is uniform.
PVB Trimming, Traditional way
The use of manual tools for trimming has the following shortcomings:
1.The trimming is not neat and the trimming quality is not uniform, which cannot meet the aesthetic requirements of automobile glass edges, especially the trimming requirements of laminated glass for high-end automobiles.
2.There is a certain safety hazard in manual trimming of knives.
Trimming of automotive laminated glass
The trimming method includes the following steps:
Step 1: Move the laminated glass of the automobile after the autoclave high-pressure treatment to the abrasive belt edging device, so that the edge of the laminated glass of the automobile is in contact with the rotating abrasive belt;
Step 2: Keep the edge of the automobile laminated glass in contact with the rotating abrasive belt, and move the automobile laminated glass and the abrasive belt relative to the contour of the automobile laminated glass to remove the residual intermediate film around the edge of the automobile laminated glass.
Automotive laminated glass, such as curved windshields and laminated side windows.
The capacity for FZPVBT-A: ≥ 20 second/pc (Customized)
The Max. drying speed: 10m/min
●Glass is unloaded by robot from a rack on the conveyor in vertical way
●Glass will be centered by positioning system
●Glass trimmed / polished
●After trimming, powder will be sucked to powder bag
●Glass is placed on the conveyor wings down
This PVB Trimming Machine is composed mainly of
●Conveyor with Positioning Function
● Belt Conveyor
●Vacuum system to collect the powder
2 Technical Parameters
|Maximum Glass Size||1850*1250 mm|
|Minimum Glass Size||1200*400 mm|
|Glass Thickness||3mm– 6 mm|
|Conveyor Height||850mm +/- 30 mm (Customized)|
|Orientation of Glasses||By convex up (“wings” down)|
|Depth of Bend||Max 350mm|
|Capacity||≥ 20 second/pc (Customized)|
|Total Power||40 KW|
|Voltage/Frequency||380V/50Hz 3ph (Customized)|
|PLC Voltage PLC||220V|
|Compressed air||5-7 bar|
● The positioning mechanism is driven by servo motor, and the positioning parameters can be edited on the touch screen.
● The conveyor motor is driven by frequency converter and the speed is adjustable.
● The PVB film on the edge of glass is trimmed with sand belt.
● The grinding pressure is controlled by the cylinder and regulated by the pressure regulating valve.
● It is equipped with vacuum system to collect the dust.
● It uses an special abrasive belt edging device to trim the laminated glass, so that in the trimming process, only the excess intermediate film remaining on the edge of the laminated glass of the automobile is ground and removed without grinding the glass plate itself.
● This ensures the high efficiency and safety of the trimming operation, and at the same time makes the edge appearance of the trimmed automotive laminated glass neat and smooth, which can meet the requirements of high-end automotive laminated glass for trimming quality.
● Automotive glass processing automation, realizing the automation and unmanned processing of the processing process can improve labor productivity, reduce costs, and make the production line develop into a flexible manufacturing system to meet the requirements of automated production lines in the modern machinery industry.