Vacuum Pre Lamination Car windshields Vacuum ring furnace
Fields Of Application: Automotive Glass
Usage: De-airing machine automotive
Glass Required: Laminated glass front windshields for car
Model NO.: FZVPL-2000
Effective Width: 2000mm
Maximum Glass Size: 2000*1300 mm Minimum Glass Size: 1000*500 mm
Glass Thickness: 3.2mm – 6 mm
Capacity: 16s/pc (Customized)
Orientation Of Glasses: Wing Down
Depth Of Bend: Max. 250mm
Cross-Curvature: Max. 50mm
Cold Vacuum Time: 22 min
Hot Vacuum Time: 14 min
Vacuum Degree:＞-0.092 Mpa
Glass Quantity Conveyor Can Carry:200 pcs (Customized)
Control System: PLC
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
Brand: FUZUAN MACHINERY
Warranty: 1 Years
Origin: Jiangsu, China
PURPOSE/DESCRIPTION OF PROCESS
The initial pressure is to exhaust the air between the glass and the intermediate film and seal the surroundings. In order to completely eliminate the bubbles in the laminate and firmly bond with the high pressure, it is necessary to use a large and uniform pressure and a suitable temperature to completely exhaust the gas and make the glass and PVB film is completely bonded and transparent.
Finally, a sample is needed to test the strength of the glass, and a 2.2Kg iron ball is dropped from a height of 4m.
If the iron ball cannot penetrate the glass, the glass meets the requirements.
In the process of laminated windshield glass production, after windshield hot bending and PVB laminated process, air is trapped in between two pieces of glass. It is necessary to evacuate air under certain temperature until all air bubbles are removed, and meanwhile, windshield edges are sealed with melting and bonding of PVB. This is the Vacuum pre-laminate furnace, vacuum ring furnace, it adopts pre-heat and pre-pressure, to finish the de-airing process.
It’s also called pre-heating and pre-pressing furnace, for uniformly heating automobile glass includes a main controller and a pre-heating device and an input display device electrically connected to the main controller. The pre-heating device includes a conveyor belt. The direction is provided with the upper sheet area, the heating channel, the cooling channel and the lower sheet area in sequence. By placing the heating tube in the interlayer cavity of the channel wall, the heating tube is kept away from the automobile glass. The air blower forms a circulating air path, so that the hot air is evenly sent to the heating channel, which greatly improves the heating conditions of the automobile glass, thereby effectively improving the quality of the product. In addition, by adding the cooling channel, the film is discharged after air cooling. When the temperature of the car glass surface drops significantly, there is no danger of burns when touched with bare hands, which significantly improves the working conditions.
This De-airing System that can disconnect the vacuum ring automatically of the connection of vacuum of the conveyor.
● Automatic vacuum valve close
● Automatic silicon hose removal
● Automatic vacuum silicon ring removal
● Automatic silicon ring return
Automotive glass de-airing process for laminated Windshield and sunroof.
Automobile glass vacuum pre-laminate process before the autoclave process for preheating, vacuum pre-pressing process.
The capacity for FZVPL-2000: 16-25s/pc (Customized)
When the W/S are placed on the conveyor and the vacuum line is connected, vacuum is drawn to pull out the air between the glass panes before the WS is heated.
The major component of the Automotive Glass Windscreen Vacuum Pre- Laminate machine includes
● Curved windshield loading system
● Cold De-airing Section,
● Hot De-airing Section, Heated air circulation drying tunnel is composed with heating pipe,fan, chamber,supply air duct and automatic temperature control system.
● Cooling Section, After cooling, the surface temperature of the glass is not higher than 55 ° C.
● Automatic Valve Close, The spring block pushes the ball valve handle to a critical position to cut the vacuum system and glass ring connection.
● Hose Remove System,
● Unloading Section, Conveyor system with vertical glass supports.
● Vacuum System, it’s composed with vacuum pump, air storage tank, long distance pressure alarm and others.
● Control System,
● Windshields Inspection After De-airing (OPTIONAL), it adopts Canada DALSA line scan camera resolution 8K (8192 pixels),A digital negative pressure gauge and an audible and visual alarm device are installed in the lamination room. If a leak occurs in the vacuum system (vacuum pressure is lower than -0.08Mpa), an alarm is issued to remind the operator to handle it.
● Technological parameter can be edited, saved and uploaded on the touch screen. After the parameter setting is completed, the glass conveying, heating, vacuuming, cooling, and outflow processes are automatically completed.
● Independent power drive mechanism, adjustable speed conversion.
● Vertical glass supports are welded with stainless steel rectangular tubes,support strips cross linked to pipes are equipped 3 silica gel groove to carries glass block (to prevent the edge of glass being blasted),and the silicone groove receiving glass block is fixed to the L board by screws, prevents slipping on. the end of the supports covered with EPDM rubber stops,and be well attached in preference glued on the end of the supports.
● Silicon house made with a material that can support high temperature (100°C)
● Rubber stops material from plastic to EPDM.
1.2 Technical Parameters
|Maximum Glass Size||2000*1300 mm|
|Minimum Glass Size||1000*500 mm|
|Glass Thickness||3.2 mm– 6 mm|
|Conveyor Height||850mm +/- 30 mm (Customized)|
|Depth of Bend||Max 250mm|
|Total Power||220 KW|
|Dimension||14970L*3400W*3100 mm (Customized)|
|Voltage/Frequency||380V/50Hz 3ph (Customized)|
|PLC Voltage PLC||220V|
|Compressed air||0.6-0.7 Mpa|
● The design is saleable. When you have low volume requirements, you can install a short tunnel. This will save space, and some costs compared to a full size line.
● It is very flexible with respect to what you can produce. You should be able to use these lines with simple shapes. You will be able to de-air WSs, SLs, SRs with or without connectors, with or without deep bends in a vacuum ring oven.
● Special design for the heating and cooling system, to reduce the generation of glass bubbles effectively.
● Conveyor with frequency inverter.
● Suitable sensors will be installed to detect glass presence.
● Automatic temperature control.
● The main body of the heating is installed at the top, convent for the quick disassembly and maintenance.
● Isolation of the heating chamber, cooling chamber and transition chamber with temperature-resistant canvas curtain.
● Cooling Circulating Air System
RELATED PROCESSING LINE MACHINES
Automotive Windshield glass Processing Machinery
● Automatic Glass Loading Machine
● Glass Cutting, Breaking, Grinding Machines
● Flat Glass Washing And Drying Machine
● Glass Silk Screen Printing, Drying And Cooling System
● Talcum Powder Spraying Machine
● Glass Bending Furnace
● Curved Glass Washing And Drying Machine
● PVB Assembly Line Automotive (PVB Film is sandwiched between 2 sheets of glass)
● Vacuum Pre-Laminate Machine (De-airing of assembled glass)
● Rear View Mirror Button Bracket
● Glass Inspection Line
● Glass packing